High Grade Biochar
Add our HIGHGRADE Biochar to new or existing gardens for bigger, happier, healthier plants.
Our Biochar is a natural soil enhancer produced from local forestry waste. Composed of highly porous charcoal, Biochar revitalizes soil by boosting nutrient transfer and increasing soil organic matter.
Our high-grade Biochar features a vast surface area providing efficiencies in application and is a natural and environmentally friendly way to improve garden and pasture soil.
To order by the cubic meter email; email@example.com for pricing or phone Grant to discuss your requirements on +6421434392
Recognized as a valued product in soil revitalization and regeneration.
Used in the home garden, agriculture and horticulture:
- Retains soil moisture
- Increases organic material in soil
- Enhances resistance to pests
- Accelerates growth by increasing nutrient transfer
- Makes plants more resistant to diseases and pathogens
Beneficial in compost:
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Prevents loss of nutrients from composted material
- Promotes microbial activity which in turn accelerates the composting process
- Reduces the composts ammonia losses, bulk density, and odour
High recommend,my lawn is now amazing
Do you have any pictures of the actual product (inside the bags). Bit hard to see how big the biochar bag is, is the biochar little bits like charcoal or is it a powder. Thanks very much.
Biochar bag is 7.5 L the Biochar is quite chunky not a powder, the fragments are similar to charcoal but with more variation in size (roughly 1mm-10mm)